Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below are what we believe are the most important things you should know.
– If you pay by credit card, the charge will appear on your account statement as “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, our parent company.
– Total Adventure will retain a 10% administration fee or US $ 15 per order (not per ticket), whichever is greater in all cancellations requested more than 48 hours before departure. NO cancellation canceled less than 48 hours before departure will be refunded.
– Changes made to the itineraries more than 48 hours before the departure date will be accepted without charge.
A 20% fee will be applied to changes made to itineraries of less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours before the departure date.
NO change will be reimbursed in itineraries made less than 24 hours before the departure date. In other words, the customer will have to buy a new ticket.
All itinerary changes are subject to availability.
– The pick-up times are approximate since in the Boats you can not know at the moment that your reservation is confirmed which other pick-ups can be reserved, and some pick-ups take longer than others. Be prepared to go to the pick-up location 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time, and do not be surprised if the van does not arrive for 15 minutes after your pick-up time.
– The driver will only wait for the clients at the scheduled pick-up point for 5 minutes. After that, if the clients are not on board, the driver will leave without the clients that will be considered NO SHOW, and the customer will NOT receive a refund.
– Rates include a standard piece of luggage and a carry-on baggage. Additional baggage must be reserved with Total Adventures Inc. in advance. To learn about extra / extra-large / odd baggage / surfboard fees, etc., consult your sales agent. Baggage not approved and paid in advance can be rejected at the time of collection at our sole discretion and will not be refunded.